2023 logo coming soon!
80th E.J. Herrmann Interscholastic Cross-Country Invitational
September 30, 2023 in T. R. Proctor Park.
We are grateful to everyone who contributed to the success of the 2024 E. J. Herrmann. Please consider participating in the 81st E. J. Herrmann Invitational on September 28, 2024.
The entry deadline for the Herrmann is 7:59 PM, Sunday, 24 September 2023. Please submit your online commitment form as soon as possible. Additionally, enter the names of your athletes at Mile Split NY when your school’s cross-country rosters are finalized. For details and links, see our Entering the Meet page.
Schools have started committing to the E. J. Herrmann Invitational! Check them out!
The East Utica Optimist Club salutes as the 2018-2019 recipients of the E.J. Herrmann Scholarships.
The following schools, committed to run in the Herrmann, also host their own invitationals. We will provide pertinent information for invitationals hosted by schools that commit to participate in the Herrmann as soon as an online entry form is received.
- Month Date, Text
- September 9, New Hartford Invitational
- September 9, Dave "Flash" Forbes Invitational
- September 23, Baldwinsville Invitational
- September 23, Galway XC Invitational
- October 7, Whitesboro XC Invitational
- October 14, 7th Alden Bulldogs Cross Country Stampede
- October 14, Beaver River Invitational
- October 14, RFA "Bill Coughlin" Invitational
- October 28, John Bernard, Adirondack Invitational
Please patronize our sponsors
The membership of the East Utica Optimist Club graciously extends a heartfelt appreciation to our generous sponsors for their assistance. Our sponsors ensure that the tradition of competitive interscholastic running provided by the E. J. Herrmann Invitational continues.
Sponsored by the East Utica Optimist Club